Monday, August 31, 2009

back from hols

All good things must come to an end - back to school tomorrow!

Whilst on holiday in deepest, darkest France we found these tiny (less than 1cm diam.), vintage mother of pearl buttons at a local brocante. They are supposed to go into my daughter's stash of goodies for her to use in her upcoming fashion & textile studies - but she says I can have some! I'm thinking baubles on hand-stitched Christmas cards - is it too soon to begin producing these and listing them on etsy?

(Wow! - now over 1000 visits - I should go away more often!)

2 comments:

Gretel said...

Oh, they are gorgeous...lucky you! No, it is not too early to start listing Christmas things on Etsy, and don't forget that Americans love their Halloween...

jfidz said...

Have made one card up and might list it as a trial before I do more.
Hmmm, Halloween....