Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'zine 'published' !

Have managed to get my head round putting my debut 'zine together - it's done, yay!
It's a photocopied 'how-to' that details a very simple but fantabulously versitile system whereby folk can easily draw something that looks reasonably like what it's supposed to.
I'm just off to footy but will try and put images up later. Not sure what to charge - it's 14 pages (16 incl. card covers), printed in black & white - anyone got a ball park figure?

Here is a pic of the 4 copies I've made up so far (a very limited edition!) - not brilliant 'cos it's dark here now.

'A is for Art'

2 comments:

Gretel said...

I suppose it depends on how much it cost to produce? I would say no less than 3 pounds, no more than 5.

jfidz said...

Yep, that's around about what I thought. I'm not claiming to be an expert, far from it, but just think it's a really simple method that anyone could use and I want to share it - but not give it away!
Many thanks Gretel.